Bill Gates’ Deep Work Method Revealed
16 de November de 2023
Finance isn’t boring anymore! If you’re one of those people who, when thinking about finance, pictures incomprehensible charts and says things like “I’ll never be able to invest,” then you’re in the right place. We’re here to show you that you can do it, that learning about finance and investments isn’t reserved for a select few, and that you can start learning right now!
We’ll knock down big financial barriers by sharing simple, practical and entertaining content to start educating yourself. Have you heard of investing? Is it good to save a lot of money? What is the best place to invest: real estate, an investment fund…? All of these questions and more will be easy to answer with the appropriate knowledge.
And, if you’re a fan of fintech, new investments, cryptocurrencies or just curious about trends in the financial market like blockchain or bitcoin, you should take a look at EAE Barcelona’s Master’s in Finance.
1. Surge Women.A crypto learning platform founded and run by women that is revolutionizing the Web3 paradigm and the role of women in it. It’s surprising that only five percent of crypto entrepreneurs are women. Surge Women is changing the game by not only teaching women how to navigate the rapidly growing Web3 space but also equipping them with the knowledge and skills to become innovative leaders and build a better future. Web3 is a new type of internet service created using decentralized blockchain networks. In other words, Web3 is a new type of internet service created using decentralized blockchain technology, which relies on shared digital ledgers and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
2. We Study Billionaires – The Investors Podcast Network. It’s a weekly podcast that interviews famous financial billionaires who share their stories and experiences. In this podcast, celebrities like Bill Gates or Warren Buffett teach you everything they’ve learned and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
3. “The Millionaire Fastlane” by M.J. DeMarco. The author is a technology entrepreneur who made his first million euros at age 31 and retired at 37, thanks to the thousands of dollars he earned every month through his investments. In this book, DeMarco explains how to accumulate wealth in your youth, when you’re still in shape, without having to wait until you’re much older to retire and enjoy a good quality of life. “The Millionaire Fastlane” is divided into eight parts in which he explains how to achieve it and guides you on how to overcome cultural beliefs such as that only famous people can be rich or how wealth is not only about owning luxury items or cars, but about having the freedom to live the life you want. He also shares ways to make money through real estate investments, patents, copyrights or franchises, among others. Additionally, DeMarco’s personal story is also inspiring: he comes from a single-parent family and a modest socio-economic background that led him to perform a variety of jobs before starting his economic and financial learning process, which allowed him to dedicate himself exclusively to his passions.
It enables you to specialize in finance and applied technology so that you can rise to the biggest challenge in the sector: the effective and innovative financial management of global digital companies.
4. Becoming Warren Buffettis a documentary that delves deeply into the life of the investor Warren Buffett. It provides not only an overview of his professional career, but also a glimpse into the lifestyle of this entrepreneur who, despite his wealth and fame, maintained a modest daily routine. The film is less than an hour and a half long and is essential for those who want to learn more about value investing.
5. Planet Money is a podcast by NPR, the American national public radio. This podcast is perfect for learning about economics in a simple and enjoyable way. In addition, its episodes last around twenty minutes, making them easy-to-digest nuggets of knowledge.
6. “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki is a classic for those who want to learn basic notions about finance. In this book, Kiyosaki explains how to invest in a business that yields enough to achieve the financial independence that everyone seeks. The story about his real father and his friend’s father, who advises him on money, shows how you should use your time and effort to achieve financial returns.
With all this content, you’ll have a solid foundation in finance and economics, you’ll be more familiar with terms and concepts and, most importantly, learn how to use all of these resources to your advantage to improve your personal finances and your professional and economic future.